Grief Comes In Waves
(A lesson from the lotus flower)
Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. But like the lotus we have the ability to rise above the feeling of drowning. For we have the choice to rise out of the darkness and radiate into the world. Please remember that when you feel the overwhelming sense of grief that it is just a passing emotion and not a place to stay.
This beautiful sentiment is a reminder that there is no clear path to grieving - time doesn't make healing easier you simply find better ways to cope with your loss. Feeling the emotions is healthy, but it is important to remember that you are not here to stay in the darkness. Grief is just a passing emotion, not a place to stay.
- Sterling silver lotus necklace
- Care card included on how to maintain the quality of your sterling silver jewelry
- Comes in a jewelry box tied with ribbon; free gift wrap available
- Free US shipping option available
- Meaningful Grief Comes In Waves quoted card backing
A sterling silver lotus flower comes on a sterling silver cable chain necklace. Choose between a 16", 18" or 20" length chain.
Comes in a jewelry box tied with ribbon. Sending this directly to someone? Be sure to include a note during the checkout process.